Wednesday, October 17, 2012

To Merge Or Not To Merge???

As some may know I have several blogs.  Somewhere along the line I was told that I should zero in on one topic for a blog; and since I'm interested in many topics I ended up originally with four blogs (one general, one Christian, one political, and one on Simplicity which you're now reading).  The more I think about this the sillier it seems.  I have been thinking of merging them and just writing one blog with whatever is on my mind.  I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.  It certainly would simplify my life, and encourage me to write more since I wouldn't be trying to decide what to put where, and what subject to write about today.  I'd just write what I was thinking about.  The sheer simplicity factor alone makes it a great idea.  But still...they are such divergent topics....

No comments:

Post a Comment