Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OK, I've Decided To Merge My Blogs...Well Most Of Them.

In an earlier post I mentioned that I was thinking of merging my blogs.  I was very surprised to find that anyone cared enough to write and tell me what I should do.
What I've ultimately decided is to keep two blogs.  This one which will continue to carry my quest to simplify my life, but also everything else I want to say and post of a secular nature; and my other blog "Random Thoughts From An Inter-Denominational Mind" which will be my place to write about things to do with my Christian faith.  
I appreciate the feedback I was given and I hope you'll keep reading if you enjoy what I have to say.
Being a bit of a technoweenie I have no idea how to actually "merge" them, even if there is a way.  So what I'll do is to take the posts I want to keep from my other blog and post them here with a notation that they are from my original blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment