Thursday, September 6, 2012

Antiques you say!

Today I was talking with hubby about a few of our pieces of furniture I was thinking we should do away with.  He said that he'd seen a number of them on eBay and though that we should try to see if we could sell them.  So it looks like we're going to be looking for an antique store this weekend to see if they'd like to buy our chair and table.  
The good thing is that most of the places I can think of are in the vicinity of my siblings and nieces who I want to give a whole lot of scrapbooking supplies to.  A way to kill two birds with one stone.  I really hate that phrase!  
That said I started working my way through my "craft room" today.  In reality it's a small dressing-room off our bedroom.  But it's crammed full of craft and art supplies, books, papers, pictures, and anything else that needed a "temporary" home for the last year.  I have to start early tomorrow morning and get down to some serious work on it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment